Location: 2836 33rd Avenue
The school portion of the Church of St. Albert the Great first opened its doors for worship on October 27, 1935. Construction for the existing church building began in 1947. The school portion of the Church ran until 1993. Some point afterwords the Church began renting it out to Minnesota Transitions charter school (the current school running here is Bdote Learning Center). The Church hosts a number of fish fry events throughout the year as well as Oktoberfest.
Photo: Ashley Yellick