Location: 2900 29th Avenue South
Even at night it’s easy to find the Apostolic Faith Church with its electric cross. The building at this site was originally wood frame, built in Seward in 1886. It was moved to the site in 1907-08 to house Holy Trinity English Lutheran Church, which it did until 1923. It has housed at least five churches since then and was substantially modified in 1926 by a subsequent congregation. The current congregation was organized in 1997 and some time after moved to this location.
Photo: Jane Strauss