Location: Minnehaha Recording Company, 4501 Minnehaha Avenue
This 1939 building was operated as a Phillips 66 gas station until 1964 when B & B Supply bought it and was in business for 50 years. In 2014 the building went back on the market, and Minnehaha Recording Company bought the space and turned it into a recording studio.
*See The Minnehaha Sessions for an inside view.
Photo: Carri Musil